We undertook a study on how best to visualise environmental data with maps, charts and tables.
The aim was to create a study in the visualisation of environmental indicators. Environmental data was sourced from The World Bank. Based on the available environmental data we created a number of data visualisation tools that are easy to use and convey the data values quickly and easily to the non-technical user.
The following visualisation display types are available:
- Environmental indicators for a nominated year for each country in map form.
- Environmental indicators for a nominated year range and up to five countries in chart form.
- Environmental indicators for a nominated year range and up to five countries in table form.
- All the available environmental indicators and notes about each indicator and its source in table form.
- All the available countries in table form.
The web site uses the following technologies:
- Windows Server
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Entity Framework
- Google Maps
- Google Visualization
For more details please use our 'Contact us' page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org