Spatial Intelligence was established to develop spatial solutions in 1996 and have been developing mapping solutions ever since. We are passionate about GIS and mapping solutions.
Spatial Intelligence has over 20 years experience in developing and supporting map enabled applications ranging from the very simple to the very complex. Some of our mapping projects include:
- Map enabled development assessment systems.
- Map enabled document management systems.
- Map enabled compliance systems.
- Property management systems.
- Displaying environmental indicators.
- Find the nearest Telehealth Service based on service type and drive distance.
- Displaying waste collection information for LGA waste collection services.
- Displaying the potential pollution plume for onsite effluent management systems.
- Geocoding student addresses for school funding analysis.
- Real time location tracking of mobile devices and assets.
- Find the nearest pollution source.
- Using Google and Bing maps as base maps for other spatial enabled information.
- Modelling the relationship of plant yields, frost and topography.
- Fire trail mapping for the NSW Rural Fire Service.
Spatial Intelligence has particular expertise with the following mapping technologies:
- ArcGIS and ArcGIS Server
- Google maps
- Bing maps
- Open Street Map
- Map Server
Some examples of our mapping development include:
Case Study / TSD
The Telehealth Service Directory allows you to find a Telehealth Service Location
Case Study / DAR
SCA required a system to manage the assessment of development applications within the Sydney water catchment and automate assessment...
Case Study / WCTS
WCTS is a real time waste collection and tracking system that tracks garbage collection as it is being collected by the garbage truck and a real time monitoring and reporting system.
For more details on our other services please click here
Like to know more?
Please enter your details and then submit your request.